Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fortnite writing

Fortnite

Hi my name is Dark red knight and my favourite dance is boogie down and yesterday i got a victory royale and i killed 15 people and i got to legendary guns and they were a tactical shotgun and a scar and i killed and pro player bc he had the Recon expert and he had a gray tactical shotgun and to big bot and i got into a  build fight and he got bopped in the head by me and i killed him with my shotgun and he  had a gold pistol and a medkit and i find a supply drop and i got a blue pistol and i got two kills with it  and then i find a loot llama and it had to launch pad and there was 4 people left in the map and then i one pump one of them  and then one of the players died and then one player was left in the map and we got into a build fight and u got to maxs height and then he try to sniped me and then i 360 no scope him in the  head and then i  win the game.i got into a game  of solos and then i got 4 kills in that game  and i went to the agency and i  got the key card and went into the vent and i got  a blue  supressed  scar and then i went  to  salty springs and then i died by a ok player. the  end

Click this link to see my published writing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Seth my name is Laurence and I'm a student from St Pius catholic school, I don't like Fortnite I am a War Zone and Roket Leage person I like your writing. But while i was reading your writing in the 2nd sentence you wrote to instead of Two but i like your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.